OT Olympic jokes

I see the Romanians have taken Gold, Silver and Bronze..............and copper and lead, and any other metal they can get their thieving hands on!!
The Sailing results are in.
GB took the Gold, USA took the Silver, Somalia took a middle aged couple from Weymouth.
I see the Aussies aren't doing very well in the Olympics, but then if they could run, they wouldn't have been Australians in the first place.
My mate asked me: "What is the shortest race in the Olympics?"
After thinking for a few minutes, I came up with an answer: "Chinese," I replied
Of course Team GB ladies won the rowing... it's the same basic movement as ironing!
On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 4:16:28 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:

You better not attend Harry, they will arrest you for racist jokes like these.