OT - Need Ideas For Scarecrow Heads

There is currently a family of scarecrows sitting around a picnic table in my front yard who are all in need of heads.
Mom, Dad and 2 kids, constructed of jeans and flannel shirts stuffed with leaves, are enjoying a dinner of rubber rats at a table set with black plates and orange cups. A strobe light provides the eerily romantic lighting.
I'm looking for simple ideas for heads/faces - something that's cheap, quick to make and will stay upright without too much fuss.
As pre-payment for ideas, I'll offer an idea for your yard:
Stuff one leg of a pair of jeans and half a shirt with leaves. Position them "face down" on the lawn and park your lawnmower on top so that just the stuffed parts of the clothes are showing. The same thing can be done with the garage door.
Thanks in advance for the "heads up". ;-)

We just went through this at our house. My wife went to the local Sally Beauty Supplies store and got several of the styrofoam heads that ladies use to store their wigs. They were 3.99 each, pretty cheap, and even have a hole in the bottom to fit a broomstick neck. My son painted faces on them as they already have a fully contoured face shape.

Got the styrofoam heads for $3.49 from Sallys. A couple of Dollar Store masks and some odds and ends from the kid's Halloween box and the scarecrows are complete.
I ran across a site that talked about starting with the styrofoam heads and adding bondo and movie make-up to make some really creepy heads. Maybe I'll try a couple for next year.
News photo of Hillary?
Caption reads "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
--

Christopher A. Young
.

It's halloween, anything goes...... Use a real head. There are plenty around, you just got to remove em. Or, if you are female, cut off your husbands dick and use that. Just call your scarecrow a dickhead..... LOL