OT Need Bosch "Litheon" batteries cheap?

On Amazon.com, search for "BAT411". Apparently they are selling a pair of new BAT411 batteries through a third-party merchant for $30 (US) total. There is one left. They charged my card and provided an estimated reception date but I haven't found a tracking number. Looks like a great deal?
Good luck.

or the 23 listed on eBay....

Per battery....