OT? Looking for opinions on garden utiity carts

We need something to haul stuff around our 2.8 acre wooded lot. Dead trees to burn pile, refuse container UP a steep driveway filled, etc. Two local makers are Club Car mostly for golf carts and E-Z-GO. We're thinking gas instead of battery but not cast in concrete yet.

Reply to
nospambob

A hand cart is the first tool you should invest in before considering anything powered. The very best is made by Rubbermaid. I use mine constantly. It is very ergonomic and perfectly balanced since it can be loaded with the cart tilted onto the ground preventing a lot of lifting. It can also be pulled behind you like a horse and cart, much easier than pushing. Link:

Lawrence

Go to

---MIKE---

Reply to