OT?? Living in space

Youtube:

Never pick up a hitchhiker. Good grief. The Russians and Americans did and ended up with a Canadian on board the International Space Station.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

And now he's running the place.

Bout time.

Reply to
Home Guy

Dean Hoffman wrote in news:klj89j$udk$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

OMG, now the world has really gone to hell.

Reply to
frag

Could have been worse. Could have been a French Canadian.

Reply to
Frank

They talk funny and the Russian controllers would never understand them. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I wonder if any Russians speak Redneck.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Yea, but it's really hysterical to here them doing it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

"here them" snicker.... ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

And hear Eye was going to ignore that typo. It must've been a problem with your typewriter ribbon.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

The spell check ignored it because it wasn't misspelled. I need a context and grammar checker. It's called a brain but mine doesn't always function correctly. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

[image:

Yeah, his name is Chris Hadfield, and he's a Canadian.

If it turns out there's a stowaway beaver on the International Space Station, it's for scientific research. Beavers in a weightless environment and all that stuff.

Eh.

Reply to
nestork

It's pretty sad when we have to spend billion$ inventing experiments (such as studying Canadians in a weightless environment) to justify the ISS.

Reply to
krw