OT: In my twilight years

believe must by definition be a Republican? How could I ever overcome your faith with facts? I corrected your statement Malcom. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Perhaps a refresher course in English, grammar and writing would be good for you? ^_^
TDD

IKYABWAI...perfect and a grammar nazi at the same time. LOL
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:44:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Nah, that's your pony, Malformed.

No, you're just so stupid you never grasped communication.
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 02:59:19 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Let's see if it's possible for Malformed to tell the truth, first.

really know the nonsense it spews, for the most part, is lies. It truly thinks it's telling the truth, so we should have compassion for it. ^_^
TDD
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 12:10:07 -0600, The Daring Dufas

He knows. Much of what he spews has been contradicted with facts and he still spews the came leftist crap.
On Monday, January 27, 2014 12:29:10 PM UTC-6, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Let's go back one president and talk about subverting presidential power!
I didn't vote for the "magic-undies guy" either!