OT: In my twilight years

No, I suppose you don't think it's a problem that you're an idiot.

Reply to
krw

and Palin would have even less

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

What and destroy your belief that anyone who doesn't believe what you believe must by definition be a Republican? How could I ever overcome your faith with facts? I corrected your statement Malcom. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Perhaps a refresher course in English, grammar and writing would be good for you? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Well krw, it's not necessarily that Malcom is a liar, he/she/it doesn't really know the nonsense it spews, for the most part, is lies. It truly thinks it's telling the truth, so we should have compassion for it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

IKYABWAI...perfect and a grammar nazi at the same time. LOL

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Nah, that's your pony, Malformed.

No, you're just so stupid you never grasped communication.

Reply to
krw

He knows. Much of what he spews has been contradicted with facts and he still spews the came leftist crap.

Reply to
krw