OT: If I were the Devil - Paul Harvey

Some things stand the test of time and from 47 years ago, this is dead on.
http://stg.do/9LDc
On 2/23/2014 12:22 PM, Meanie wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaGVCO6CByQ#t#

On 02/23/2014 11:22 AM, Meanie wrote:

I do not 100% agree with Paul Harvey but for the most part he is right on the money.
Are you sure of the date though?
Meanie wrote:

Paul Harvey has written some of my best material.
He's one of my speech writers - one of the few people I allow to have an air conditioner.