OT, David Bowie Dies at Age 69 After Battling Cancer RIP

Most people didn't know he had cancer and he'd just released his 25th album, Blackstar, Jan. 8, which was his birthday. I recall listening to his cutting edge music back in the late 1960's. Dang I'm getting old! 8-(
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/david-bowie-dies-at-age-69-after-battling-cancer/ar-CCniBe?li »nb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
http://tinyurl.com/zw9uk5j
[8~{} Uncle Aging Monster
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 01:46:33 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster

I liked Bowie's eclecticism. And 69 is not old!!! He died much too young. A real shame.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/11/2016 3:05 PM, >>>Ashton Crusher wrote:

On the average, he should have lived another 10 years. Did all the wild sex and drugs contribute?
Add pictures here
✖
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 7:33:36 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I would assume that it is safe (pun intended) to say that wild sex was not a contributing factor. AFAIK there was no sexually transmitted deceases associated with his death.
The drugs? Who knows? Could they have weakened his system over the years such that he couldn't fight the cancer as hard as one would have liked? Maybe.
AFAIK the exact type of cancer Bowie died from was not disclosed, but most reports say it started as lung cancer which spread to the liver. It was supposedly the liver cancer that eventually took him.
He was a smoker, and the most common cuase of the most common type of lung cancer is smoking, so it wouldn't be a strecth to associate his earlier lifestyle choices with his ultimate demise.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/12/2016 7:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Then it was metastasized lung cancer. Most likely smoking. I think smoking takes ~10 years off smokers lives.
There was talk of HPV causing throat in Michael Douglas but most likely it was his smoking.
Add pictures here
✖

RIP http://www.lonestar925.com/articles/rock-news-104703/watch-astronaut-chris-hadfields-tribute-to-14264211
Add pictures here