OT: Apple says screw you law enforcement!

Page 7 of 7
On 2/27/2016 9:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:

imo. I'm not at all surprised, especially when you consider she has to have the last word. LOL
Per Don Y:

Now I think you have brushed up against Charlie Rose's methodology - as opposed to somebody more confrontational....
--
Pete Cresswell

On 2/27/2016 8:39 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

But I have no problem confronting! Make a claim? Back it up! I ask a question? Let's both be clear that I KNOW you have avoided it (and that can't reflect well on you, in the context of this "discussion")
OTOH, I'm not *paid* to round up new guests each week! :>
Per snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

I would think it depends on which government, which branch of that government, and when.
McCarthy, for instance....
--
Pete Cresswell

The government messed up if this article from tthe U.K. Daily Mail is correct: http://preview.alturl.com/sgb66 There's an article here mentioning the All Writs Act passed back in 1789 which is the FBI's lever in the court case. <https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/02/technical-perspective-apple-iphone-case

Apple wants to protect "your" privacy all the while mining data from "your" phone and the gvnmt has "NO" tech people that can hack an Iphone? Really? I call BULLSHIT. If they can't do it all they need to do is get 13 yr old script kiddie