OT: American rules of the road

but you might not get an increase.
On 9/17/16 4:25 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

The biker kept saying I have it recorded on my phone. He wasn't concentrating on job one apparently. That's to keep one's head on a swivel. I trust the truckers a lot more than anyone else.

I had a miserable little '65 MG Midget years ago. Lots of fun to drive when it was running. Then one day I pulled out into traffic and the engine died. Semi just missed it by inches. Went straight home, put an ad in the paper and sold it within a week.
This looks similar to mine - always in the garage with the hood up... https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/MG_Midget_Mk_I_%28196 5%29_-_side.jpg

I agree, truckers are much better drivers. Although one that gave me a lift once told me of a (female) employee he told to drive one of his trucks, and she "didn't realise it had a heavy load" and managed to capsize it going round a roundabout. He had a heavy load in the truck at the time aswell, and even as a passenger I could tell it was pulling something big.
--
A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.
"Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "with your hand on my steak?"