OT: American rules of the road

It would still be a loser for me. I only go to Tampa 2 or 3 times a year. I don't pay that many tolls. With all the construction on Veterans the locals tell me taking the surface road is faster anyway.

Reply to
gfretwell

No state income tax? Now that would be nice. Where do I sign up for the toll roads?

Reply to
AL

Ed - are you paying the fee for MA passes? I used to have them (my kids went to college in Boston) but I traded them in for NY EZ-Pass which are free for all time and work in all states including MA. The charge/payment mechanism is the same. Just FYI

Reply to
bobm3

Back in 2001 I was traveling to NJ every week going through 14 tollbooths every week on the GS parkway. About the second or third trip I got the EZ Pass in NJ. It was free for a fre years and then they tacked on the $1 a a month service. At the time MA had Fast Lane but later it was incorporated into EZPass.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski