Order laminate counters online

Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online, where they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship to your home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the standard 24") so purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is not an option for me.
Thanks in Advance, -a12vman

Have you just asked the local cabinet shops around where you live. Be aware you might be able to get granite for a few bucks more than mica, at least that is true here.
a12vman wrote:

You'd probably fare better with a local cabinet shop. Why pay for crating and shipping?

And you better measure and inspect it for imperfections VERY close before you accept it or you may be paying to return it.

It might help to say where you are located in case anyone knows of a place that is local to you.
One place I can recommend is in Vincentown, New Jersey: http://krugerkitchens.com/ , but they are near me.
I don't know if they ship the final product to customers outside of their area, but you could ask.

The shipping will kill ya. Why would you want to pay more, than locally?