older Amana top-loading washing machine inquiry

I have an approximately 11-YO Amana washing machine that has over the past couple months exhibited leaking during the spin cycles. When the washing machine has large capacities in it, this occurs.
I took the front panel off, and have replaced the belt, which was worn. I then took off the top and noticed the outer drum is corroded in a number of spots, which leads me to believe that the water is discharging through these gaps as it spins.
I have contacted Amana via email with no response, partially I guess because I cannot provide the entire model number, but the serial number is legible. The partial model number (which is partial because part has be worn away by rubbing again the adjacent dryer) is ? LW7503W2.
So the questions are:
1) Can anyone determine the model number for me? 2) Is my assessment correct? 3) Is the outer drum under warranty? 4) Does anyone know the specs of this particular mode...capactity, etc...?
Thanks in advance!
Ěc
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, you stated it above.... LW7503W2, that's the complete model.

No
Large Capacity, 20 pound, white washer.
Add pictures here
✖

<snip>

<snip>
Your machine has reached the end of its useful life. Time to do some research, Consumer Reports or whatever, and some serious shopping for your next new one. Longevity is not a feature of the newer crop of machines, so expect to replace again in a decade or less. Good luck.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
FYI.
A repairman came over the weekend and the outer drum has a 20-year warranty. It will be replaced...I have to pay the $170 labor.
-ccc-

✖