Old toilet tank cover

We have an old non-low-flush Rheem-Richmond toilet. Unfortunately, the toilet tank cover was dropped and shattered. Any idea where we can get a replacement cover for this toilet? We really don't like the plastic all inclusive toilet tank covers you can buy at just about any plumbing supply store.

Google is your friend. I did a quick search on 'obsolete toilet tank lids', and came up with several companies that specialize in them. http://www.plumbingsupply.com/tanklids.html http://www.plumbingproducts.com/tanklids.html http://www.toilettanklids.com / http://www.toilettanklid.com /
Etc, etc. There were 1000+ hits.
It's a common problem, been there done that. Sort of the indoors version of matching a mising hubcap.
aem sends....