Old Mobile Home Repair

Recently purchased property with an old mobile home on it. Everything seems to work in it but it is very old. There is a shared well on the property and I don't seem to be getting good water pressure for some reason. Are there any sites on the net that will help me learn hoe to fix this mobile home up a bit? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Rodger
snipped-for-privacy@laryth.net wrote:

The very first thing you want to do is have the well water tested. It may be potable, but it could also be highly toxic.
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know

I am not aware of any MH specific books. A general home repair book will give you a jump start.
The older homes were almost always plumbed with 3/8" flex copper lines and relied on a good main pressure to work properly. Other than making sure you don't have any kinked lines or partially closed valves I don't have a lot to suggest.
Of course you can always post back here with specific questions. There are a few people here with MH experience.
Colbyt

The Manual for Manufactured/Mobile Home Repair & Upgrade. http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/order.htm#catalog Also has a Forum Repair help for the do-it-yourselfer http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/forum.htm
There is a newsgroup alt.mobilehome
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:14:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@laryth.net wrote:

The renovation that'll show the most improvement and give you the most bang for the buck is A Good Coat of Paint......
That's AFTER you've removed any trash, tires, broken appliances or rusty cars from the property....

<rj>