oil change

..and I'm sure you think that they would refuse that money. LOL! You're almost as dumb as the old bag.

Bullshit. Certainly they're looking for people with money (a pretty good strategy) but they really don't care who that is. All they care about is the money. That's the way it should be.

Bullshit. High-end stores don't eject people with holes in their clothes. You really do have HiggsMoron's disease.

Reply to
krw

Hmmm, Seems like it. He may be also afraid to walk into a store in Harlem neighborhood.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Given the "knock out" threat and the inability for people in NY to protect themselves, there could be good reason to be afraid, but not of the stores.

Reply to
krw

Tony wrote: (sorry name snipped in error]

Hmmm,

(a) Who are we talking about? (b) Been in Harlem lately? I was there last January and frequently before that. Getting very trendy. Better not check it out; might lose a delusion.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

he gets his delusions wholesale courtesy of the limbaugh/Norquist twitterati so he's in no danger of being delusion-free

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Ah, isn't that cute. The Malformed liar is lying to another pathological liar, HiggsMoron. It's just such a Kodak moment!

Reply to
krw

All I can say is that you continue to misunderstand what I'm saying. They can't stay in business with 3 walmart customers if those walmart customers drive away 100 of their "good" customers.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Wrong. What *YOU* continue to misunderstand is that I *REJECT* what you're saying.

It is *not* in their business plan to drive *anyone* away who has money to spend in their stores.

Reply to
krw

It's clear you don't understand human nature. You are free to believe anything you want however.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

It's clear you don't understand business. ...or much of anything else.

Reply to
krw