Off topic - Volkswagen golf 1992 question

Sending on behalf of my friend ++++++++++++++ Volkswagen golf red, 1992, 2 door, standard, hatchback in very good conditi on with 156893 KM on it, driven only by original owner (senior lady)? well taken care off. It has a nice radio that never use. :-) It has been eye-ca tching wherever she drove, many show interest because the car is in excelle nt condition like a new. she decided to sell it, how much (rough estimation - in Canada) she should ask for? thank you and sorry for off topic once ag ain.
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:33:19 -0700 (PDT), leza wang

Quite variable - maybe advertise online to test the waters... - Auto Trader and Kijiji - - with no asking price - or a high asking price <$ 3000 ? > Be prepared to ignore a lot of low-ball offers ..
http://www.vmrcanada.com/used-car/values/1992-Volkswagen-GOLF.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Golf
Good Luck. John T.
--- ---

etc, Fair market value could be as high as $3800 Canadian, or as low as $1800 I'd advertise it in Kitchener Ontario for $3500 and if it as nice as she says, it would be gone in a week or two at most. If it was a 4 door, 3000 would be top dollar. The "kids" like the early Golf 2dr and will pay a premium for a good one, just like the early Civic.

This might help: http://www.nadaguides.com/

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:33:19 -0700 (PDT), leza wang

Didn't I read recently about www.truecars.com ? Something like that.

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:56:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Maybe. I haven't had time to look. But I saw it mentioned both here and in an entirely different sort of place, both within 2 hours. I thought it was the happening place!
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:56:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I checked and it gives prices for used cars too.
I finally found out that I didn't overpay much for the car I bought 4 years ago.