Oatey Shower Drain

Greetings,
I have to fix a shower drain, namely this one:
http://www.oatey.com/apps/catalog/showskus.asp?ctg &subctg=4&prodgrpid7
The current drain and the new one is both the one above. I am fairly good at plumbing jobs, but I haven't seen a drain like this before. All of the shower drains that I have messed with in the past, tighten from the bottom side. Since, the drain came with no instructions, do the gaskets go below or above the shower stall?
Thanks,
Bob
Bob wrote:

Should come with a fiber ring and a rubber gasket. Put the rubber gasket on the bottom of the pan and the fiber ring above the pan.
Jim
I just did one of these! the directions are clear and they picture from the bottom, the rubber gasket first, then the fiber one then the nut. nothing goes between the shower floor pan and the top of the drain except 100% silicone caulk!