O ring for the Mixet shower cartridge

The dimensions of the O ring for the Mixet shower cartridge is 0.110” x x 0.565” 0.785”. These measurements correspond to 2.794mm. x 14.351mm. x 19.939mm. The measurements are NOT 3/32” x 9/16”x Ύ”. Anyone that can provide the name of the manufacturer who makes the Mixet o ring would be greatly appreciated.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The dimensions of the O ring for the Mixet shower cartridge is 0.110” x x 0.565” 0.785”. These measurements correspond to 2.794mm. x 14.351mm. x 19.939mm. The measurements are NOT 3/32” x 9/16”x Ύ”. Anyone that can provide the name of the manufacturer who makes the Mixet o ring would be greatly appreciated.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Give this one a try 3mm x 14mm x 20mm which is .118" x .551" x .787" in Imperial measurements
tolerances as follows
cross section +/-.004 I.D. +/- .008
Your measurements are close but not exactly on the catalog dimensions.
They're close, give it a try.
McMaster has them but so might your local bearing house, auto parts store or decent hardware store.
Type: O-Ring O-Ring Type: Standard Cross Section Shape: Round System of Measurement: Metric Width: 3 mm Inside Diameter: 14 mm Outside Diameter: 20 mm
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
Molly Brown wrote:

Stuff like that is universally OEM-supplied, not available as 3rd party parts.
"Mixet" doesn't mean anything to me as a name; virtually all cartridge-type fixtures these days have lifetime replacement/repair policies.
Best can suggest is either take it to an industrial gasket supply to see if can match it or contact faucet vendor.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The dimensions of the O ring for the Mixet shower cartridge is 0.110” x x 0.565” 0.785”. These measurements correspond to 2.794mm. x 14.351mm. x 19.939mm. The measurements are NOT 3/32” x 9/16”x Ύ”. Anyone that can provide the name of the manufacturer who makes the Mixet o ring would be greatly appreciated.
It would be a good idea if you learned how to use Google.
Then you would find a number of suppliers for Mixet parts
Charlie
Add pictures here
βœ–

No Charlie, nobody sells just the o rings for Mixet, yes I did Google, they would rather sell the complete cartridge instead and as dpb stated “Stuff like that is universally OEM-supplied, not available as 3rd party parts.”, but that was the point I was trying to make in the first place, thank you dpb. These companies are out to make money and they can’t make enough money just selling you an o ring so they keep the dimensions a secret. Well now, the secret is out. Now if only a another pissed-off soul would supply the name of the manufacturer we REALLY would have something huh?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Molly Brown wrote: ...

Again, generally, ceramic cartridges are lifetime replacement warranty items so you don't need anything except to contact the manufacturer.
If Mixet (never heard of 'em) doesn't do that, I'd surely consider replacing it instead w/ a manufacturer which does instead.
Again, I've had some luck at local gasket distributorship of finding "close enough" replacements for some off-size stuff as well as at a large, well-stocked plumbing supply. Ace or the other retail outlets are less likely to have a full a selection of alternatives...
βœ–