Nude homeowner arrested

This is a reversible conviction. According to the US Constitution, a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy in his own home. The person complaining is more guilty of eavesdropping than the naked person inside his home..

Reply to
willshak

The reports I read clearly showed the man was an exhibitionist, and that he exposed himself when children were present. The guy was clearly showing himself, and this was no case of someone just getting a look through a window.

Part of the testimony:

A few hours later, Yvette Dean was walking her 7-year-old son to school along a trail that runs by Williamson's home.

She heard a loud rattle, looked to her left and saw Williamson standing naked, full frontal, in a side doorway.

"He gave me eye contact," Dean said, but otherwise made no gestures toward her or her son.

Reply to
Steve B

Privacy might include drawing the drapes to prevent visual access...the jerk was standing in front of a picture window on one occasion, in an open doorway on another. There are noise ordinances, too, but that also involves the extension of unpleasantness from the home to the public.

Reply to
norminn

They have also said, repeatedly, that there is no expectation of privacy in public places. They have also stated multiple times, that there is no privacy interest involved in what can be seen from a public area. Thus, anything from the sidewalk is not private (although in case maybe it should be. My favorite follow-up in this one is the photographer who tried to convince the judge that it was not a privacy issue because the ladder he used to look over the wall was on the sidewalk. The judge was less than amused.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Especially since he COULD have been required to sign up for the sex offender list. That would have caused him all sorts problems.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

There was the little old lady who complained to the police about a naked couple frolicking about their yard. When the police showed up and said they couldn't see the couple, the little old lady handed them her binoculars.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Steve B wrote the following:

Ii only tread the first part, where it said this was 05:30 AM. Hang him.

Reply to
willshak

I believe that all of us can remember the times we have been naked in a "public" place, even if it was to take a shower by a creek deep in the woods while camping. Well, not all of us, but most of us. I certainly know that when I am naked, I fully arrange the situation ahead of time so that I don't accidentally flash anyone. And in those situations where I am suddenly aware that I am in view by accident, I end the situation quickly.

This man did just the opposite, arranging things, and doing things to attract attention.

I predict that he will follow this obsession, but the next time, the judge will hit him with the full Monty. He's like a child molester. He won't change.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

As with so many things. More information comes available, later, and the situation is seen in a different light. My original opinion was that the woman and child had crossed his yard, and were trespassing at early AM. This further writing suggests the fellow was exhibitionist.

I wonder how many times a day this (lack of information; learn more later) happens to me? More than I know, I'd dare to guess.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That was later corrected. IIRC, the time was closer to 8:30 or 9:00 whent he kid was going to school. As for hanging him, reports are that he was hung. At least enough to be willing to show off.

If he was exposing himself and attracing attention, that is wrong, but if it was accidental, different story. We'll probably never know for sure.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wouldn't dare walk around naked, people would call the zoo and report an escaped ape. Those tranquilizer darts hurt like hell.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

From another group posting:

"[FAIRFAX, Va] A man charged with indecent exposure after two women said they saw him naked inside his own home was acquitted Wednesday by a Virginia jury."

So, people who live in glass houses...

-- end cut and paste---

Coffee naked is good.

Reply to