Nobody was listening.

Page 16 of 16

- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21,

The looters are threatening the stability of the entire system. Do you think they're only commiting "victimless crimes"?

Ignore religion. What does reality teach you about the value of human life? Apparently human life has no "special" value. If you take a human and throw them in front of a bus, they will get squashed just as easily as a dog would. I find it amusing how many humans seem to think that we have some sort of "special" status, that OUR lives are protected or something, when there's no evidence to support such a notion. We are just as fragile as all the other mammals, maybe even more fragile than some.

Maybe we should recruite card carrying NRA nationwide and hunt these criminals down and hang them like the wild, wild West?

Maybe you can tell that to the two officers who couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide because the situation was so bad. Or those who handed in their badges. Or to the cops that used their police headquarters as a fort because they were outmanned and outgunned.

This is Turtle.
On 8/27/2005 the Governor was ask did she want Federal Rescue and Aid to be coming into the City. She said NO send me $9 Million Dollars and we will fix it. the Hurrican has passed over at this timer.
On 9/02/2005 Governor Blanco finally ask for Federal Aide to comer in. How long does it take to figure out you're in trouble and need help ? 5 days is a long time to think about it before calling for federal Aide.
TURTLE
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:32:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Both of you are simply brilliant.

HORSESHIT!
No matter how rich or poor, we all (Err... well, there are *SOME* unfortunate exceptions, but that's exactly what they are: exceptions) come equipped with two feet and can start walking and/or hitchhiking to get someplace else. Don't even *TRY* to give me the bullshit "They were too poor to leave" whine. The *ONLY* ones who can't leave anytime they want to bad enough are those with broken bodies, and those under restraint. (Thinking specifically of prison/jail inmates, though there may be the rare "other reason for being restrained" types) Everybody else, no matter how rich or poor, is free to come and go by whatever method happens to work, whether that means a private jet, a luxury motor home, a 20 year old, oil-belching Datsun clunker that calls making 35 MPH a damn fine run, a bicycle, or shank's mare.
--
Don Bruder - snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
Short form: I\'m trashing EVERY E-mail that doesn\'t contain a password in the