Noble Copper Bond. Any experience?

Hi,
I had a water pipe in a VERY tight location that came apart at the joint. I tried soldering the 1/2" pipe back into the joint, but the location made it impossible. I tried CopperBond that's sold in Lowe's. It's made specifically for copper pipes & according to their website ( http://www.noblecompany.com/copper.html ) it's UL rated for 2" sprinkler systems. I gave it a try & it's working so far (it's been 3 weeks now).
I'm curious if anyone has any experience, good or bad, with it. I'm considering using it to replace some other fittings.
Thanks for any info you can offer!