No water from toilet feed line...

Sometimes when I flush the toilet it will drain but then no noise. When I pop the cover to the tank there is no water coming from the little hose into the cylinder that I guess goes into the tank. Sometimes it will eventually start flowing and sometimes it will flow a little bit at a time making the toilet take awhile to fill. One night every toilet in the house (4 of them) was like this. Turning the main water off then back on helped a little. While this was going on the water coming out of faucets appeared fine. All the internals to all toilet were replaced a few years ago so they shouldn't be bad already. Another thing to throw out there is my whole house was replumbed with copper a couple years ago to get rid of poly.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 2:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Where are the feed lines in relation to the outside walls? Has it been very cold lately?
I had this happen once before and it turned out my feed line had been run around the outside of the vent stack and froze up on very cold nights. I had to move it and insulate that particular wall better.
Add pictures here
✖

No idea about feed lines. I'm in a townhouse end unit. Pretty sure the feed lines are in the middle of the house except the main line.
It has been cold recently but when it happened before I don't believe it was cold at all. Past few days it has been 60 degrees or so.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Undersized replacement piping and low water pressure may be the culprits. Main shut off valve may not be totally open. Check posts in this NG for tips on water pressure checks. Good luck.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

Main water is open all the way but slightly backed off. I assume plumbing express that specializes in replumbs for poly but in correct pipe size but who knows.
If water pressure is low, been meaning to check it, is that the water companies responsibility?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 5:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You said that the non-toilet water faucets were fine, and all the toilet mechanisms were replaced at about the same time. Maybe you have minerals in the water that are affecting the mechanisms? This will limit water flow, and cause the operation of the valve to be intermittent.
Add pictures here
✖
When I did a fill valve replacement, they had me snap the top off of the valve, and flush out the sediment from the line. Maybe that step got missed?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Add pictures here