New roof

How much do you think I would be likely to pay for a new roof?
1830 square ft.
Harmony Seldon wrote:

Well, it depends.
What kind of roof? Asphalt shingles, clay tile, concrete tile, shakes, composite, metal roof?
What slope (5 to 12, 8 to 12, greater?)
Where in the world are you, and how strong is your currency?

Ed
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I'll probably go with the least expensive option.

yes, you are correct........... providing that is all sides of the roof (61' x 30') it would cost you aprox. $2500 for a "new" roof not a tear off.
_\ \ \ | / / / _ ( ' 0 - - 0 ' ) -----ooO----(__)----Ooo----- 3GCPO

I could probably handle that.
I heard an add on the radio today where they advertized roofs that would last 10, 15 and 20 years with the price depending on which roof I want.
How long do you think I could expect the roof to last when paying $2500?
Harmony Seldon wrote:

At least $100..

snipped-for-privacy@dot.net (Harmony Seldon) writes:

Somewhere between $900 and $12,000, depending.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

Larry Caldwell wrote:

The $900 wouldn't be a problem.