New Kenmore refrigerator Transformer noise?

What is acceptable sound from a new Refrigerator. Sounds like a transformer or something prior to the motor starting. Is there a way to find out if it will cause a problem in the future. I don't remember hearing such on the old machine. joevan
Go to sears have them run your unit , but a little noise more on startup is normal.
One thing about Sears, they back their appliances. If unsure, ask for them to send a repiar giuy to listen. Or visit a store and ask to hear same model. If still dissatisfied ask for an exchange...... they will with a smile I suspect. Consider GE as a replacement. Just bought Consumer Reports rated sideby side best buy GE from Sears and it is great. They met Best Buy price.

You can read about common sounds on new refrigerators are the following link:
My new refrigerator is making strange sounds. What is wrong with it? http://ng.appliance411.com/links/jump.cgi?IDv8
For any better diagnosis you'll likely have to actually have a trained professional investigate it to see if it is normal for your fridge model or not.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Kenmore+fridge
=~~~~~~