New house over the entire USA

I want to build a house over the entire United States. It will begin along all ocean coasts and end along the canadian border. Alaska and Hawaii are not included. Due to the irregular shape of the country, there will be several dormers added in states such as Florida to cover the state without having the entire structure bearing on long narrow walls. I am posting to determine what I need for roof trusses. I am allowing for one post every 20 miles, but only to be placed on state borders. No posts will be used inside any states.
What should I use for the trusses, and how much load can they handle as far as roofing materials. I've determined that ribbed steel will be the most durable roofing and plan to use it. Lastly, along the Canadian border, rain gutters will be required. What size gutter is needed?
Please be as accurate as possible. This project needs to be completed without any errors.
Welcome to the World Inc.
On Aug 9, 6:34�am, snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.com wrote:

I assume all food production will be outsourced to overseas, just like we dpend on others for oil?
I use aluminum I-beams. 2mile x 2mile x length needed.

Don't worry. The building permits office will tell you before issuing a permit.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

So far as building materials go, I suggest looking into upsidasium. (cf. old Rocky & Bullwinkle shows)
spake thus:

Oh I remember upsidasium!
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 05:12:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.com wrote:

[snip]
And without the stupid intrusive "security measures" now associated with high speed travel.