New House

Is it possible to build a house out of cheese? And if it is, how would you keep the mice away?

The moon is made of cheeze...so absolutely...just get a cat... Jim

Moldy Cheese wrote:

Then the only solution is to use the same green cheese used for the moon. You'll notice mice don't seem to be a problem for it.
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:37:14 -0600, Dean Hoffman

Moldy Cheese wrote:

From the Moonies. I hear the shipping costs are a bit high.
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:01:46 -0600, Dean Hoffman

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:37:14 -0600, Dean Hoffman

That's not true. With a telescope you can see all the "pock marks" where the mice have been eating.
Green mice, I think.

You've never seen moom mice? Your dealer is ripping you off.

My cat likes cheese.

Cats do eat cheese.

Do Swiss cats only eat Swiss cheese?
I'd hate to think what barn cats eat.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Manx cats eat male corpses (ex-men) :-)

Uhhh, that was kinda weak Harry...;-)
Moldy Cheese wrote:

It'll be condemned due to mold growth. Lost cause.

Use Head Cheese. Might take a while, tho.
Moldy Cheese wrote:

Sure, just visit any cookie-cutter McMansion community. "Poop and fail" is another popular option for building materials.
nate
(likes my old cinder blocks and harder-than-nails 60 year old lumber)
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel