New Home Ownership Group

I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership. If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!forum/home-ownership

Easy. Never buy a home.

Why would anyone want to go there?

Certainly! Your prize is a *FREE* subscription to Google Groups!
Doug G wrote the following:

There are many pitfalls to home ownership. The one pitfall is that you are responsible for all repairs, alterations, land management, and anything that happens to your home or property. The second thing is you have to insure for everything that could happen in number one.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Never ending learning process.

Just lurk on this group and you'll learn plenty!!!