new furnace/AC

I need to have my 30 year old furnace replaced and AC installed. Any pros/cons on the major brands??
-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry

I had my a/c and furnace replaced about two years ago. I went with a Lennox. So far I have been quite happy with it. I was fortunate enough that a good buddy of mine in another town is an engineer for Trane. He recommended a couple of guys that installed Lennox units. I had the benefit of being able to dicuss my cooling and heating issues with my buddy before I talked with anyone. He made some suggestions on efficiency, size, etc. Another thing to consider is replacing the duct work. I am going to do this myself during the cooler months. I think if you go with a Trane or Lennox you will be quite satisfied. I think what you really need to do is find a company you are going to be happy with installing it, that is the tough part. A friend of mine recently had a new unit put in. He turned down the rude companies recommended by Home Depot and Lowe's. He then called guys out for estimates until he found someone he liked. Do checks on the company, call the BBB, check the web, etc.