New commodes do not flush properly - Want the old type!

Page 2 of 2
I have one of those air assited flushers after several "floods" in a downstairs bathroom. No worries or plunger anymore. If you live near Canada just hop over and buy one ( the old 5 gal type) , they'll let you through customs with it.

Buy a toilet with a Sloan pressure valve and that will take care of your problems. The Gerbers are quiet but have a high water level so buy the extra tall one. Kohler with Sloan valve are a bit noisier. No flappers to maintain and in 9 years with 4 toilets, only one has required any service whatsoever and Sloan sent me the replacement part for free plus some extras for the future.