new bathroom floor

I am considering remodeling a small half bath. Part of the remodel will be new laminate flooring, maybe. Is there some sort of extension that is available for the flange pipe, whatever it's called, that the wax ring and toilet sit on. The new flooring would be higher than the old flooring.

Yes there is an extension flange. Do all your measurements and plan on visiting a real plumbing wholesaler
I put laminate in a kitchen once. I am convinced that lamintaes and water are not made for each other. Your home your project. Me I stick with tile now.