Nest in gutter

Sound of water spilling over my gutters caught my attention today. Looking from the ground up it appears a mud based nest may have been built in the gutter. Not uncommon around here for types of mud wasps to do so.
Considering the top should be exposed to the weather is there some type of spray that might help the rain destroy the nest?
Disclaimer: all this may be revised once I get time on a dry day to actually see what is up there.

Yes, A garden hose. A little soap wouldn't help it hold together either but you will probably have to poke at it to break it all up.