This is a

we have

extend to

he has

give the

just a

he's
is
Invite the neighbor (or his mother) into your house when the problem is bad. If they experience it, they might help to solve it.
Bob
Bob wrote:

I agree with this as a final attempt to get them to respond w/o bringing authorities into it. If it fails (as it porobably will, given the history), you'll have to decide which you value more; the "good will" of this apparent clod, or the air you breath. Seems a no brainer to me. As someone else mentioned, you WILL be seen as the "unreasonable one" in the minds at least of this individual & his family. Unless they're paying your bills my sentiment would be "So what?"
Dan

What would happen if you called the local fire department to come and check out a possible structure fire? Maybe if the local FD came out with the sirens going thinking that the house was on fire he might stop?
On 12/15/2004 10:06 PM US(ET), Tracey took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

In NYS, that would be 'falsely reporting an incident'.

IMHO:
If you report it as such yes, but if you report a smoke condition, and explain your neighbors burns stuff, but there's so much smoke you think it might have gotten out of control..... basicly as long as you aren't saying anything with false facts, how can they cite you?
later,
Tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com
P.S. I am nieve, I actually trust my city officials most of the time. ;)
:

Well, this is more what I meant, I just didn't state it as clearly.

Ah I understand. Then I didn't understand at first.
thanks,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com
Tracey posted for all of us....

That sir/madam is exactly the WRONG action to take. That is called a malicious false alarm.
--
Tekkie