Neighbor Problem

Page 3 of 3

Depends on whether there's a bear nearby taking a shit.

If the neighbor's not there when the bear shits, will it stink?
PhotoMan wrote:

Only when your mouth is open...
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:54:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net (Lawrence Wasserman) scribbled this interesting note:

Is the neighbor a mime?
Smitty Reeves wrote:

I have a feeling, you two are just about same kind. You need to look after your own tree. Your tree branches are trespassing into his yard. That ain't good unless he does not mind. Tony