Need to add another drain line to the air handler emergency pan

Hello,

My Air Handler is unlevel (I cannot level it due to the installation) and the water is pooling to one end. I am going to fix the main drip pan (I think it has a leak) with Henry Premium Aluminum Roof Coating - applying several coats!

But I still want to add another drain line to the emergancy pan. Is this possible and does anyone have any instructions (pictures or video would be great) on how to do this.

Thanks Tony

Reply to
tonytiger