Cleaning clothes iron

Clotghes iron sometimes gets stuff stuck on its sole, which makes ironing iffy,

Today I saw a product for $3.99 + tax that consisted of two tubes -- use one entire tube for each cleaning -- that purports to clean sole of iron while hot.

Looked for ingredients but didn't find.

Anybody know what might go into such a product, so I could duplicate it at home?

TIA

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

We used wax paper to get a slick iron. I found it neater and easier to use than a wax bar

Reply to
10FingersAnd10Toes