need sprinkler timer recommendations

Hi All,
The switches just quit on my 6 station, indoor sprinkler timer. Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? How easy to program? The Weathermatic WMPLUS6-N "seems" nice on the web, but ...
Many thanks, --Tony
m Ransley wrote:

No, just the stupid "man" (manual) zone watering switch. Plus zones 4 and 5 go off at the same time. It is time to toss the thing. :-(
All switches quit, be sure it is getting power to the unit and past the built in circuit breaker, mine went bad. Usualy the clocks break then you junk them. Or a bad main on off switch or clock trigger is not fully set.
Anthony Ewell wrote:

The lawn maintenance firm I've used likes Irritrol Rain Dials:
http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID &
They were reliable and easy to program.
- bl