Need room humidifier

Where can I get a decent-sized room humidifier?

I have hot water (baseboard) heat so *adding ductwork is not going to happen*.

I have a 2 or 3 gallon humidifer that works ok, but what I want is something with a 5 or 10 gallon (or more) capacity so I don't have to fill the thing every two days.

Reply to
Bob M.

I live in a VERY hard water area. I found that Hunter units let me clean the accumulated limestone residue with vinegar better than any other I ever used. They come with 2.5 gallon and 3.5 gallon tanks.

I bought m> Where can I get a decent-sized room humidifier?

Reply to
John_B

Sears has some nice ones that hold about five gallons in two easy to fill bottles. How often you fill it will depend on local circumstances. Here in the desert, 1200 s.f. house, mild winters, I could normally go two days but generally fill one of the bottles each night.

SJF

Reply to
SJF