Need Recommendation

I just had a cedar board on board fence installed about 8 weeks ago and want to stain it. I'm using Olympic "Maximum" purchased from Lowes. I started using the hand-pump sprayer, but it was a pain in the arse. I tried using my Power Painter. Although the results where good, I was spending all my time refilling the quart container.
Two Questions:
1) I was considering the Wagner Paint Crew airless sprayer: Any thoughts on this unit.
2) My fence on the side is 9 feet away from my house and 7 feet away from my neighbors. If I use a sprayer, invariably there will be overspray. Other than covering everything up, is there any other alternatives ?
Can anyone provide a link to any "how-to" articles on this topic
Thank you
Power Painter used to make a great roller with electric squeegee mechanism that would sit on top of the pail of paint and draw the paint up a tube to the roller. Worked great if they still make it. They also used to have a backpack that held 2 gallons of paint if you were spraying.

want
started
using
thoughts
my

want
started
using
thoughts
my
How about an longer dip tube for the painter you have. Use an gallon bucket and keep the hose about a foot longer than the original. It will make it work harder but since your not doing this every day. If the painter starts to heat up rest for awhile. Hate to see a guy spend the cash on a spray rig that he is not going to use. I have one that I bought 10 years ago. Not sorry, but it still sits in the garage most of the time, Consider renting a spray set up.