Need help with a GE Profile XL44 display flashing

I hope I'm posting this in the right group. model # JGBP80MEV2BC We had a storm the other night and since then the display has been flashing. This is kinda hard to explain, the clock is showing wierd #'s and flashing along with all the words on the left of the display, I can try to set the oven temp but really have no idea what I'm setting since the numbers go all 8 or 0 or sometimes correct and so on. I searched for quite awile and all I found was error codes. My thought is that the oven control/ timer part # WB12K19R(I think) is shot. There is a spot on the board marked 12v so I broke out the trusty old simpson and I have a constant 12vdc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
<stupidstove

with all

have no idea

Hi,

The clock -may- be confused from the storm/power problems, remove power for a bit and then reinstall power to see if the clock will straighten out.

part number WB12K19

oven control.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

with all

have no idea

Hi,

The clock -may- be confused from the storm/power problems, remove power for a bit and then reinstall power to see if the clock will straighten out.

part number WB12K19

oven control.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

with all

have no idea

Hi,

The clock -may- be confused from the storm/power problems, remove power for a bit and then reinstall power to see if the clock will straighten out.

part number WB12K19

oven control.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff