Need Help Wiring A Switch/Reptacle - Connect The Dots

All:
I have a standard J-box Leviton device that has a switch at the top and a grounded receptacle at the bottom. I would like to control a light with the switch and keep the receptacle's power always on. I need help with how to wire this. Below I have laid out all of available wires and connection points. Please use the (letters) to identify which wires get connected to what. For example:
B-H (wire B gets connected to position H)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Steve
(A) ______(house, black)______ (B) ______(house, white)______ (C) ______(house, ground)_____
(D) ______(light, black)______ (E) ______(light, white)______ (F) ______(light, ground)_____
sw = switch rec = receptacle
_________________ | | | | (G) O| sw |O------| _________________ | | | | coupled (I) | rec |O------| (H) O| | _________________O ground screw (J)
see if these help http://homewiringandmore.com/switchoutlet/index.html
I'm not sure what those switches look like, the configuration. does the power some into the switch, and then go to the light, IOW is there white wires in the switch box wire nutted together? Or is this a totally new circuit. If there is just a switch(loop) in the current switch box, And no true Neutral, then it can not be done. (unless you pull more wire) I'm sure I,ve made my self clear(as Mud) Tony.

<snip>

<snip>
moment, and I can't recall if the white wires are nutted. There had been a standard 2 grounded receptacle device in there previously. I had it wired recently so that the switch control the light and the receptacle simultaneously, but I want the receptacle to now have power all the time.
<snip>

Thanks,
Steve
On 04 Jan 2004, mooseshoes wrote:

         G to D          supplies *switched* power to light
    B to E to H *1     (neutrals) house connects to sw and light
    C to F to J *2     (grounds) " " to sw/rec and light          *1 cut a ~6" piece of white wire, strip both ends. One end goes to H, the other gets twisted with B and E and goes in a wire nut. (called "using a pigtail")
    *2 cut a ~6" piece of copper wire. One end goes to J, the other gets twisted with C and F and goes in a wire nut.
Thank you!
Steve
On 04 Jan 2004, I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
OOPS...typo, brain cramp, whatever...

should be:
B to E to H *1 (neutrals) house connects to rec and light