Need for lightweight 8'x4' panel material

I am looking to build an approximately 12'x16' temporary shelter using some 2by4 framing and 8'x4' panels. I need to be able to move the shelter and would like to dissassemble it into 8'x8' or 12'x8' pieces.
Any suggestions for a good *lightweight* panel material that can stand some temporary outdoor use (say for a couple of weeks in mild climate).
My fallback is just plain 1/4" plywood. The material needs to be solid and I prefer something that is wood-like, but it doesn't need to be highly finished or real wood.
Thanks

Use plywood, but glue sheet plastic to the weather-side, and pack the edges with wood-filler.

It might help us with suggestions if you stated what the shelter will actually be used for.
And if price is a factor? Security ? Longevity ? Habitability ?
For lighter weight you could try polystyrene panels with hollow steel studs.
AMUN

In Mexico they take our garage doors (7x16 and 7x8 or some such) and put it together as housing. Talk to a garage installer as he may most likely give it to you rather than taking it to the dump.

Two $150 tents from Wal-mart would give about that much square footage, would be cheaper, lighter, easier to move..
Chuck wrote:

Masonite is cheap and thin and if you paint it, it should hold up in the weather for awhile.

If you can find a yard that carries it, that plastic-coated masonite or MDF stuff they use as siding on cheap shed kits should work. But like another poster said, why reinvent the wheel? If this is temporary weather cover, one of those 'portable carport' things made out of snap-together aluminum pipe things and some sort of tarp laced over it, would be about as cheap, easily as durable, and a lot easier to set up and teardown between uses. Why does it need to be solid?
aem sends...