Need advice: New homesite, low yield well

Page 2 of 2
Harry K wrote: ....

Only other thought I would have would be is there any possibility of a joint effort to get Rural District water (or whatever they have as equivalent in OH?)
Paul Franklin wrote:

One additional thought--have you thought about the possible resale value down the road when/if there does become an issue of the marginal (at best) well goes south? In such an event any possible bargain up front (and more) may easily be lost in a forced "fire sale"...
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:18:25 -0400, Paul Franklin

I vote for #1. Right now, it's the developer's problem to convince someone to buy it. Do you want to be the one who plunks down your money to take it off his hands? Do you want this issue to consume your life for X years?
Once your house is built you'll probably find some problems that you didn't anticipate. Don't start off with a stone around your neck from the beginning!