Need a plumber

Anyone know of a good plumber in Seattle area? I have a leak under my sink and don't want to be taken to the cleaners to get it repaired. Thanks!
zackefron <zackefron008[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in

Drill hole in bottom of cabinet and clear through the floor under the leak. Put a funnel in the hole. Done. Don't worry about mold under house. There is no such thing. Just companies scamming to take you to the cleaners.
Red Green wrote:

Leak under the sink. A big, BIG job for sure. Since you are not gonna fix it, no matter how much plumber charges, you don't have a choice. Maybe at least you'll figure out where the leak is. Not just under the sink. Under the sink where?