Need 5x10 Feet of Tyvek

I was wondering if anyone had some extra Tyvek they would be willing to give me. I have removed a door from the back of a house and have framed and plywooded the section.
Thanks.

i just dropped some in the mailbox for you.
Sure im in Alaska come get it.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in message

Does everyone have to be a smart ass?
On 8 Nov 2004 12:05:15 -0800 "Mike" used 5 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

I need a plasma 60' HDTV. Trade?
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email
E Bay I hear its cheap there, alot traded, even 1' pieces. They even have 1 nail for sale