Tyvek on Masonry Interior?

I have an above-ground masonry (cinder block with a course of bricks over it) wall that is covered by paneling. I am going to tear out the paneling and insulate with foam panels, and then drywall over it.

I am concerned about air infiltration in the old masonry. I know I don't want to put something on Drylock on it because it would trap moisture, but would I gain anything by putting some housewrap under the foam?

Reply to
Buck Turgidson