Need 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 Aluminum angle for garage door edge

From my earlier posting, I now have partially disassembled my garage door and scraped and wire-brushed the steel along the bottom edge, and spray-painted it with Rustoleum something or other. But, the inside bottom edge of the bottom panel is wasted away in several sections. I am trying to find 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch aluminum angle to use along the edge. I can find 1 x1 x 1/8 easily at Grainger and other places. But no one seems to carry 1 x 3/4 x 1/8 in angle, of any length. Anyone know of places that stock 8' lengths of 1 x 3/4 AL angle material?
On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:39:32 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"

Not a standard size and I doubt you'll find it. Best bet would be to buy the 1 x 1 and either cut it or mill it to size. Aluminum can be cut with a tablesaw and carbide tipped blade. Bandsaw with a fine tooth blade works too. Have a neighbor or co-worker that does woodwork?
Can be done on a milling machine, but not many hobby people have them and a real machine shop would want $15 to $75 to do a setup.
Bring it over and I'll do it for you in about two minutes.

I can cut the 1" down to 3/4", but was hoping to buy it ready-made. I have a table saw and I can get an extra blade for cutting the AL down to 3/4.
Where do you live? I'm in western Chicago suburbs.
On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:39:08 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"

I'm in CT so it would take a bit of gas money if you want to make the trip.

Amazing what can be found via Google... http://www.extrude-a-trim.com/aluminum-extrusions/aluminum-angle/unequal-leg/2
--

dadiOH