NEC question Panel Clearances

I'm installing a sub-panel in a rec room. I know the NEC states clearance in front of the panel needs to be 30" wide and 36" deep.

panel in a corner, which means one edge of the panel is up against a perpendicular wall. As long as I have 30" clearance in front of the panel measured from that perpendicular wall, is it OK?
It is new & permitted construction, so the AHJ will need to inspect.
Mike
Mike wrote:

Why not just call the inspector and ask?
Chris