My gas Furnace would not light automatic pilot light

This fall my 10yr old gas furnace would not light automatic pilot light. I hear zapping sound but no light. Maybe it needs cleaning? How do I clean them? My furnace is made by burnham. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Furnace=forced air
Boiler=hot water or steam
Is the gas on?
Best suggestion is to get a pro out there to fix the problem. It's real hard to diagnose something over the internet.
It is a boiler and the gas is on.