Mud problem

Remember when you were young and the rain used to wash your car? Now after a rain you have to wash your car because it looks like somebody threw mud all over it. The air must be filthy.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

"Blattus Slafaly ? (3) :)" wrote:

I don't know about the air being filthy, but I do find if my truck is parked on the gravel driveway instead of the paved one the splash from heavy rain puts a lot of dirt on the lower portion of the truck. Also here in TX when it rains after hot dry weather all the clay / dirt dust that covered the truck evenly turns to blotchy mud streaks.