mucky sliding door track

I have a sliding door at home where the track at the bottom gets full of mud and green gunk periodically. I think it could be the sprinklers outside the door. It also gets like that when it rains. There are time when I find earthworms that have crawled in from the outside, I'm guesing from the sliding door. Do I just need to replace the weatherstipping? what type should I get?
Should be a provision in the track for drainage. Check it. Tom
M626rider wrote:

Clean the weep holes. Adjust the sprinklers. Smoke test the door for air leaks. Best type of replacement weatherstripping is made by the manufacturer.